Short story of Three of Us

i miss our friendship.. three of us.. sorry ive been a bad friend toward u guys.. im a bad friend, im a bad girl, im a bad person.. tak harap utk rapat mcm dulu cuma berharap silaturrahim yg terjalin antara kita x pernah putus.. tq 4 all the good deeds, things n memories we had shared together.. hanya Allah yg mmpu membalas jasa korg.. aku doakan korg happy2 selalu..

i want to post this at wechat or ig but i have no guts to do that.. just slice of hope that her close friend will read this post and tell her about it and she'll know that i miss her n still love her n want to remain as her friend.. yess im such a coward.. and I'm sorry for everything..

p/s: rindu nak main roller-coaster.. last time i rode it 3 rounds.. muahaha..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zirah, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is not a spam yah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello as. sorry for the late reply.. i rarely login my blog lately.. i'll email you asap.. :)

      Delete